CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Tea Party..........

Cherish is going to have a dream come true today! Andrea is taking us to a tea house today! The guys are going their own way and we girls are going to be very girly!! It is so sweet that she is taking the time to do this! Tuesday is typically her day to do her secretarial work for the church, but she has rearranged just for this purpose! The Whiseants discovered that Cherish is truly a princess! There is a little alcove area under there stairs and that has become her castle! When we got there after church last night, "Uncle Tim" had made a sign and stapled it to the wall that said, "Cherish's Princess Palace!" He had gone to the store and bought her a princess crown and wand! She truly was a princess for the evening! My camera has gone dead and the charger is at home, so I will prevail upon Andrea today to borrow her pictures of the tea party!!! I have the most darling pictures of Misti and me when Mis was about 5 with Tasha Shoemake at a tea house, I must get one with Cherish!! I must prepare myself now for this royal occasion!!

Have a "royal" day!!

0 comments: