CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

No, I'm not, Papa........




A few weeks ago, we were with Bro. & Sis. Keyes, over in Santa Maria. Cherish adores them and really thinks that they are her grandparents! We were eating dinner and Cherish did something, I do not remember what it was and Bro. Keyes said to her, "Oh, Cherish, you are a manipulator, do you know what that means?" She looked at him real serious, cocked her little head and replied, "Oh, no, Papa, I not have a nipulator, I have an Escalade!" (her papaw bought her a battery operated Escalade at Christmas!)

4 comments:

Nann said...

LOL that's hilarious! I can SOO see her sayin that!! Leave it to Cherish!!!

April Renee said...

Another quote for the baby book!!!!
You will soon have a famous book, "Quotes by Cherish"....I'll by the first autographed copy!!!

Anonymous said...

so precious. That's our cherish. Love ya bunches grandma keyes

Mrs. Willman said...

Too cute! What a little sweetheart!