CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

He knows my name!

It's Sunday afternoon and I just returned from taking my nephews to meet their mother! I was so thankful that she agreed to meet me about 40 minutes before her house!! It saved me over an hour of time this afternoon! So, after church, we ran to Burger King, used coupons and had burgers with the boys! Took Cherish and my mom to my house so that Cherish could get a nap, and my sister and I jumped in the car and drove an hour each way!! The boys were bummed the closer we got to having to leave! But what a great weekend! Someone commented that I would probably sleep all day on Monday, I do believe that I will try to sleep at least half of it!! The boys were so excited to get to go to our Sunday School, it has been a year and a half since they got to go with us! Our church was so surprised at how much they have grown!

We sang such a fitting song today that has stuck with me all day! On the way to take them home, I was singing it and Joshua said, "Aunt Susan, you, Misti, Adam, and Aunt Candi all keep singing that now!" I laughed and asked if they understood what the song meant, they said they didn't so I explained and made it very relevant to them! It was so sweet! I had forgotten this beautiful song! Maybe it will mean as much to you today as it has to me!

He knows my name,
He knows my every thought,
He sees each tear that falls,
And he hears me when I call!
So simple, but there are days that we think that no one has a clue! I was able to tell them that He knows each one of them individually, that He loves them and knows their every tear and that that they can call on Him! They were really listening! Of course I had to throw in there that we all love them too and that we are there for them, too. But that wherever and whenever, they can call Him!! Thanks Sis. April for leading that song!!!
Yes, I took pictures! Lots of them! I'll try to get them on tomorrow!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right He does know our name and He knows our every thought. Im comforted knowing that He sees our tears and and feels our hurts, and He hears me when I call. That song has been on my heart the last few week. I think I sing it every day.

Karen J. Hopper said...

My heart is encouraged as I know the Lord is in the midst of answering prayers to reveal His glory. Holding you all close in prayer.

April Renee said...

That song means so much to me. Days when life seems so heavy, that song will pop in my head,then I know I make it. Simple song, but what a deep meaning.
The boys look good! They are so TALL and good looking! I just know God has His hand on those boys! I just can't wait to see God's plan unfold!
Love ya

Mrs. Willman said...

Sis. Hill, I love that song too! I can't believe that it has been a year and a half since the boys were here! Time flies. It was sure nice to see them in church again.